Shape : Elliptical / Double D Shape
Compartments : One
Construction : All welded steel construction to spec. ST 37-2 or Equivalent.
- Lower Shell, Upper shell and end caps are 5 mm thick.
- Baffles are 4 mm thick.
Baffle Plates : Sufficient number of baffle plates open on top and bottom for venting and
water leveling with manhole opening for access between compartments.
Diffuser : One conical galvanized diffuser underneath of the rear manhole cover to protect
surface of the tank bottom from abrasion due to sand and other particles.
Manhole : 2 nos. 400 mm Manhole with vent valve on top of the tank with 250 mm filling
hatch hinged cover and quick release latch and air vent.
Pump & Piping: PTO Driven / Diesel / Petrol Driven Pump, at Tank rear or mid of the tank.
(Yanmar or Robin Koshin-Japan). All Piping work of galvanized steel fitted with Ball Valves (Bossini- Italy)
Discharge : One 3” discharge for the gravity and 3’’ Discharge for pump at the tank rear.
Hose Stowage : Two no’s hose stowage on either side of the tank with 3” Green hose with
coupling suitable to the tank length.
- Walkway of 3 mm thick chequered plate.
- Access Ladder at the rear.
- Wire braided transparent Level gauge at rear.
- 2 nos. beacon light at rear, (Make- BOSCH Germany).
- Side marker lights with brackets 4 nos. on the either side of body. Amber-colour (Make HELLA –Germany).
- Spare wheel carrier - subject to availability of space.
- Mudguard with mud flaps for rear tyres.
- Rear bumper with Reflecting Honeycomb sign at rear.
- Tool box without tools.
- Hand rail as per customer requirement.
Internal : Sand blasted to SA 2.5 standard and painted with two coats of epoxy paint
suitable for Drinking / brackish water.
External : Sand blasted to SA 2.5 standard and painted with one coat of Zinc rich primer and
two coats of Gloss enamel finish paint.