Car Transporter Semi-Trailer
Overall Length : 21,500 mm
Overall width : 2,750 mm
All welded steel construction to spec. ST-37-2 or equivalent.
Floor :Upper / Lower Deck
GI Grating sheet mounted on IPN provided at loading area on either side.
Vertical Side Post
Box sections 7 nos. on each side and one fabricated pressed steel channel with cover plate to form box section at rear.
Top deck ramp actuated by hydraulic cylinders one on either side operated by 24V electro-hydraulic power pack.
Hydraulic operated steel ramps at rear.
Longitudinal member suitable I-beam with cross members of performed beams / fabricated channels.
Running Gears (axles)
Quality make with adjustable roller bearings and slack adjusters. Mechanical under slung suspension with longitudinal springs and rocker beams between axles guarantees equal load distribution. (2 x 12 ton)
Make: YTE – Singapore / India
Tyres : 8+1 off 245/70 R 17.5” Bridgestone or equivalent.
Rims : 8+1 off 6.75 x 17.5 – Disc type.
Heavy duty two speeds telescopic with flat swivel feet manually operated.
2” SAE standard mounted on a 12 mm friction plate
Brakes – (WABCO)
Two line air pressure brake system working on all wheels suitable for coupling with truck braking system. Spring brake system with double booster.
7 way quick release connector. Pair of 24Vrear light units, each comprising tail light, brake and signal lights fitted with high intensity bulbs.
* Spare wheel bracket under the bottom deck.
* Standard tool box without tools
* Side marker light on each side 11 nos.
* Rear reflecting sign at rear.
* Beacon light 4no’s at rear, 2no’s at top & 2no’s
At bottom, 1no with brake application.
* 9 kg Fire Extinguisher with Cabinet
* GRP Drinking Water Tank – 1 no.
* Fabricated Wheel chocks – 8 no’s
* 2no’s reflective Triangle at rear
* Yellow & Black strip at rear
* Lashing rings/hooks on the top deck – 8no’s and on the bottom deck – 8no’s
Sand blasted to SA 2.5 standard and painted with one coat of Epoxy primer and two coats of Polyurethane finish paint single colour of White match the cabin.
One year from the date of delivery of product from all manufacturing defects.